The Career Mentor Program is offered for two months each semester (September-November and February-April). Interested students should submit an application, resume and a written reference to Career Development the semester prior to the mentorship. See information document below for more information.
For applicants to the Career Mentor Program
- Career Mentor Application – application for new participants, be sure to read instructions
- Career Mentor Application– application for REPEAT participants
- Information – more details on the program qualifications
- ACT-In Requirements – how the program fulfills the active engagement component for the ACT-In major
Ready to turn in your application?
- If typewritten, email your application and resume to email@example.com
- If handwritten, bring application to the Career Development Office, 218 Yates-Gill College Union
For students who have been accepted into the Career Mentor Program
View our mentor flyer, featuring student experiences and successes.
If you have questions, please contact Marissa Bland at 816-415-5936 or campus extension 5936. The Career Mentor Program is a cooperative program of the Career Development Office and the Alumni Board of Governors. The Career Development Office is located in 218 Yates-Gill College Union.